Monday, May 23, 2011

Review : Physicians Formula Gel Cream Liner Trios

Physicians Formula : Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enchaning Gel Cream Liner Trios! The picture above is the trio for brown eyes!
I have been using these gel liners for a month now, and I have been absolutely adoring them! I bought these in April after watching a video by a Beauty Guru I follow on Youtube, Blair Fowler aka JuciyStar07! Click for the video! So I have been looking for a really good gel liner for a while. I used to use the Maybelline gel liners. But I tried this one and I almost threw that other one away!

Heres what the it claims to do: 

Three custom shades provide a glamorous look to define and enhance your eye color.
Yes!
I use the brown eyes trio since I have brown eyes. The colors like you can see above are brown, purple (a wearable purple though not as light as it looks in the picture), and black with purple shimmer ( you can barely notice the shimmer from far away but up close you can and it looks beautiful! And the shimmer does not change the consistency!). Though if you do like the colors in other trios for a different eye color you should buy it! Because I don't know how much the eye enhancing thing works, maybe a bit but not enough to stop me from buying a different set soon! So you don't have to get it for your eye color! 
Unique gel cream formula glides-on effortlessly and smoothly while providing the definition of a liquid eyeliner.
Yes!
The consistency is great not to dry and not to liquidy. I love the way it comes on and I've had it for more then a month and so far it has shown no signs of drying out on me! So hopefully it will last me a few months longer, when it does start to dry up I will let you know so you know how long it lasts and stuff. 
Long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant formula provides 24-Hour definition.
Yes!
The biggest thing that shocked me about this liner was how it does not smudge at ALL! On the days that I'm not rubbing my eyes a lot or you know touching my make up too much it last last all through my school day and I usually see it still on for a couple hours after wards. I think the longest this has lasted me is 12 hours, and let me tell you I have a really bad habit of rubbing my eyes! And It is water resistant, it only comes off quickly if I use make up remover! Oh and you don't have to do more then one coat of this, unlike the Maybelline eye studio gel liner.
Includes Pro-Eyeliner Brush for effortless and precise application.
Yes & No!
It does include the the brush but like almost all other brushes which come with gel liners this one isn't any different! I suggest you use any flat or angled eyeliner brush for applying. You can still use the brush that comes with but if your looking for real thin lines then it might not work. It'll work but it'll take a lot longer and more effort.
Stackable eyeliner pots can be pulled apart for individual use on-the-go.
Yes!
Yup, there isn't much to say about that they do clip together and come apart, and they are good for just taking with in your bag. 


Also consider the price! All three of those regular sized pots for $10.19 [I bought them from target.]! Most of you may know the Maybelline Gel liner costs the same price for just one of the same size! Don't think these are smaller they are regular/average sized pots! 


So I totally recommend them! Try it and tell me if you like it and if this helped! \


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment