Sunday, May 22, 2011

All About Me

Let me just start out by saying I am absolutely horrible at this. This as in talking about myself intentionally because I mean all people can do it unintentionally but its really really hard to sit down and think about what you want to say about yourself. So go ahead and ask anything that you want to know that I haven't said.

So basically  I am just a high school student that just happens to really really like make up, clothes, and stuff. I by no means am saying I know everything! I even admit that I am new to all this and my post [that regard like beauty and such] will mostly be for girls that are my age, new at this stuff, and younger then me. 

So other then make up I really really love to read its like maybe something that I've been doing all my life, well nooo since I could read and I've always done a lot of it! I love to read cute love stories and young adult fiction. My all time favorite series would have to be the Vampire academy series I've read all the books and am still devastated till this day that the series has ended! So expect me to talk a lot about books on here! So Technically this isn't a beauty blog but I am soo sooo bad at coming up with cute user names and stuff. So if you do come up with something that might work for this blog and you think I should use it then helloo let me know! Have you guys noticed that I exaggerative too much? Like all the ooooo's I add? I find that annoying about myself and I just feel though that its necessary I don't remove them so you can really hear how I talk you know. By the way this is how I talk! c(:

So on this blog I will review products I've tried, tips & tricks I've come across, book reviews, I'll answer questions, and pretty much do posts on whatever you guys would like me to talk about! Maybe I'll rant about a song I'm obsessed with, or a top I bought somewhere and thought was superrrr cute! 

So yeah! Thats all I can think about for now, there was a bunch of other stuff but it got lost in my head as other stuff I wanted to say kept coming up. Ask questions, comment, follow!

P.S: My name is Nabiha if anyone wants to know! Thats where Biha comes from! 

No comments:

Post a Comment