Monday, May 23, 2011

Book Review : Fallen by Lauren Kate

I started reading this book about three months ago, I just finished it last week. For me that is a really long time to take in reading a book. Usually if I'm really into something I can finish it in a week two maybe three weeks for the most if its longer.


I bought this book, around the time when Last Sacrifice the last book of the Vampire Academy series came out so obviously I started reading that first. I was reading this then and the beginning was really really slow for me and I was just not into. So I put it aside and decided to finish it later. I really did want to finish it since I was only a few chapters in and a lot of people said they really liked this book.


I bought it because of all the great reviews on it. When I was at the store and i picked it up to read the back cover I was honestly not 'hooked'. The description on the back is really unclear and you really don't know what to think of it.


So I started reading the book again after month, month and a half? I did start to really really like it. The plot really gets you 'hooked' after the first have of the book. I was really into finding out what happens in the end and its kinda a mystery so you really really wanna know all the dark secrets of the characters and that sorta thing.


So I did like this book, it was slow in the beginning but as the story progressed I really started getting into it and I finished it in maybe two weeks after I started it again. I do recommend it if you will follow through. I'd rate this book maybe three and a half,really close to a four [out of five]. I am really anxious, I cant wait till I get the second book, Torment.


So thats about it let me know your thoughts on the book if you've read it or read it then let me know what you think!


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment