Saturday, May 28, 2011

Review : Avon SuperExtend Mascara

Avon's SuperExtend Mascara
I have been using this mascara for about three weeks, I was meaning to get the Avon SuperShock Mascara but it was out of stock so I got this one instead. I might do a review on the SuperShock later because I do like it better, I've gone through a whole tube and have to get another one!

So overall like it, I'd give it a four star rating out of five. The product is good, its waterproof, and not too thick. The brush though is a bit thin for me though I can't complain becasue it really does make my lashes look a lot longer! It doesn't clump unless of course you go over it more then once which you really don't have to do with this mascara, it separates my lashes really do, it lengthens your lashes like it claims too!

You can get these and other Avon products through their representatives if you know any, or order them online! 
The regular price is $9.00 though right now its on sale for $ 4.99! Do pick it up while the offer lasts! 

Heres the link! Just Click

And for this weekend only for memorial day if you order anything online and enter this code: MDAY2011 you get free shipping for any order over $10

If your do live around Chicago you can contact my mom who is a representative. You can get one of their campaign books and order through my mom, if your interested let me know maybe comment and leave your email address of email me directly at nanj424@yahoo.com (my email). 

Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment