Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blabber : BirchBox

So I just ordered the subscription for my first Birchbox!!! It's going to arrive on June 10th, I am soooo excited I know I should have down this post after it arrived but I just couldn't help myself, but you can for sure expect another post on the 10th or 11th! 

So basically each monthly box contains 4-5 deluxe samples of high end beauty products, they can be anything! And I've done my research mostly from youtube beauty gurus, I've seen videos of them opening their boxes and stuff. I really though it was worth it because they aren't really sample size like some maybe but a few a really a big size and could be worth the ten dollars alone, but for just ten bucks you get up to five products. Try searching youtube and seeing for yourself what I mean! 


Let me know if your interested in this and might subscribe I'd love to know what you think! And when I do get my box I will for sure post pictures and everything of what was in the box and what I though, etc!


Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment