Saturday, June 4, 2011

DIY : Eye Primer

We all know how expensive eye primer can be specially if it costs as much as your whole, or a big chunk of your allowance! So I after googling (hehe I love saying that googling) Primers, and looking at videos and stuff. I finally making on myself and yeah it works pretty good, of course it may not last just as long as store bought primers but it has lasted me about six hours to the most. I don't feel the need to have my make up last a whole 12 hours I can just touch up, and it works fine for me! Hope this helps you guys!

All you need: 
A very small container to make it in, to store it. [About the side of a gel liner pot, something like that] 
Your foundation [Liquid!!!] 
A thick Lotion [Nothing to liquidy, a body butter type thing would work] 
Something small to mix with [I used a toothpick, you could also use a Popsicle stick]
** Optional ** 
Concealer [ Liquid Again ]

Make sure you pour in equal parts maybe a little less of the lotion, if you are using concealer then only add a bit of that.Just stir it all up until its all mixed and you know you'll be able to tell. And then your done! 
What mine looked like! 
Well thats all, I'd love to know what you thought of this I hope it helped! 
Bye!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment