Monday, June 13, 2011

Tips & Tricks : Miscellaneous

Here are just some things I do that are really helpful, and just help me do things easier :<

*Makeup wedges! I like triangular spongy makeup wedges for spreading out foundation, even more then brush!
*Cucumbers! For under eyes circles I always sleep with cucumber slices on!
*Witch Hazel! The perfect alternative to dry shampoo, specially for me since I have dark hair and some dry shampoos can make my hair look grayish. I apply to roots with a cotton ball.
*Wet your Makeup brush at the very tip for your eye shadow, the color comes out brighter.
*Drinking lots of water (10+ glasses)and even better iced tea is great for losing weight!
*A center stripe separates a wide frame and thick waist, making you look more slender.
*Use bronzer half way through your foundation routine. use you liquid foundation, or a tinted moisturizer then as you set it with power foundation blend in your bronzer.
*Staining your lips with a color that is close to the lip gloss shade your wearing, it will really make the color brighter and possibly last longer depending on the products you use.
*Instead of curling my lashes all the time I like to brush them out to the side, it really highlights the shape of my eyes!
*Puffy eyes in the morning? I sometimes like to put my eye cream in the fridge so when I wake its nice and cold and wakes me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment