Friday, June 17, 2011

Review : Birchbox #1

Ok so I got my Birchbox on Monday!
I've had it for a whole week now I've just been slacking a little on this one since I will admit I wasn't too happy with. Its somewhat my own fault since I did Google what others got in their birchbox before I received mine. And I didn't get the one thing I was most excited about seeing. The Laura Geller Blush/Bronzer a full size worth $29.99...and I was upset when I didn't get any other full size product in place of that. And I do think that all boxes should be worth the same even if your getting different products that's what bothered me but anyways here are the things I got...Oh and I won't unsubscribe just because of this I do feel like I need to wait till another month, and stuff I still love this just a bit disappointed. [I can't find my camera to take the pictures of each samples actual size and this is what the full size looks like.] 
Tatcha Aburatorigami Blotting Paper
I received the first blue one, the sample was of 3 sheets
Full size: 30 Sheets for $12.00
Herban Essentials Towelettes 
I receives two individually wrapped towelettes both in the orange flavor. 
Full Size: 20 Sheets for $15.00 [Also in: Lemon]
Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss 
I received the 0.02 fl oz gloss in Glisten
Full Size: 0.21 fl oz for $20.00 [Also in: Mirage, Riviera, Rose Glisten, and Tender ] 
Jouer Moisturizing Gloss Swatches
Kate Spade New York : Twirl 
I received about 0.03 fl oz I think not completely sure. 
Full Size: 3.4 fl oz for $ 80.00 [Smaller size: $65.00]
Pureology ColourStylist Strengthening  Control Zero Dulling Hairspray 
I think I received about 3 to 5 fl oz, the mist is really fine and you  barely feel it I really liked it!
Full Size: 11 oz for $24.00
Nuxe Reve De Miel Ultra Comfortable Body Cream
I received 15 ml 
Full Size: 150 ml for $35.00
So thats all things I received this month, let me know your thoughts if your planning to subscribe, etc.
Byee!

P.S : You can buy all those products and subscribe from the link below!
Products:
Subscribe:

No comments:

Post a Comment