Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Review : Birchbox #2

Sorry for not posting for soooo long but today I got my second Birchbox!!! So I was in the blogging mood and I ended up here! I LOVED this month [Though I have a feeling that I'll be saying this about all my Birch boxes]. This month all the products were Cynthia Rowley picks. Even the packaging was a little different, but over loves it!
Redken Shine Flash 02 Glistening Mist
I received 2.1 fl oz of the hair spray.
The regular size is 4.4 fl oz, so I got about half of it which I think is great it should last me a pretty long time, since I the last spray I received is still only half way through!  
Full Sized: 4.4 fl oz for $17
Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation With SPF 15
I received a .15 oz size of this in the shade tan.
Full Size: .28 oz for $26 [Shades: Light, Blush Medium, Golden Medium, and Tan]
Philosophy Purity Made Simple One Step Facial Cleanser
I received 1 fl oz of this facial cleanser.
Full Size: 8 fl oz for $20 [I think it comes in a larger size too]
Korres Showergel
I received 50 ml in Guava [And Loved every bit of it, the scent is heavenly!]
Full Size: 250 ml for $19.50 [Scents: Guava, Fig (which is $6.50 less), & Japanese Rose]
EXTRA : The extra non-beauty treat I got.
KIND Almond And Apricot Bars
I got once full bar, which was absolutely delicious!!! I will defiantly get more!
Full Size: 12 bar pack for $20.00


Well thats all for now! Leave feedback, and suggestions! 
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment