Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Review : Perfect Wear Eyewriter

Avon's Perfect Wear Eyewriter, My Choice Liquid Eyeliner! 

I've Never Been A Huge Fan Of Liquid Eyeliner My First Choice Has Always Been Gel Liner. In A Way It Still Is. For Dramatic, Going Out Looks, Or a Smokey Eye I Still Prefer Gel Liners. For My Water Line And Under Eyeliner I Will Always Prefer Pencils [The Ones You Sharpen! I Despise The Retractable Ones!]. And For A Very Thin, Upper Lash Line From Liner, Now I Will Have To Say Liquid, And I Really Do Think Just This One And No Other! 

I Absolutely LOVE The Applicator, Its Perfect For Getting That Very Thin Line I Love! Its Very Flexible Too So You Can Work A More Dramatic Look As Well! It Is Amazing For Long Wear Once I Forgot To Clean My Makeup Before Bed And When I Woke Up Half Of It Was Still There While Everything Else Was Gone! That Is If You Don't Rub Your Eye To Much! Any Make Will Come Off If You Do Of Course.

Just A Caution, This Liner Is Runny When You Try Using It Under Eye Which Is Weird Since Its Not When You Apply It To Your Upper Lash Line But Yes Beware!

- That's All Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment