Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blabber : Wet n Wild Nail Color

Wet n Wild : Wild Shine Nail Polish in Sparked (Left) and Caribbean Frost (Right) 
So just yesterday I was at the Walgreen by my school after school, and I was just kinda looking though the different beauty products not really gonna buy anything. But I came across these two colors and I was just like I have to have them! They were on sale for $ .69 each! First I was skeptical of how well they polish would work. But the colors were just sooo pretty I had to get them!


So I come home and quickly took off the nail polish I was wearing and everything and tried the Caribbean Frost! I was really really impressed! The brush was really good, and the color wasn't too sheer, and I didn't have to do more then one or maybe two coats. It dried right away and it was just really pretty and bright! So I loved it! 


So I'm probably gonna even go back and see if there are any other colors I like or don't have, and get them. Because all the products I buy are from my own money, my monthly allowance which is pretty average. I don't even have a job since you have to be 16, which is totally unfair! So something this good for just $ .69 I consider a really really good buy!    


Let me know if you try these colors, or if you have suggestions for other colors! 
Bye!


P.S : I also bought the Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sun Dance since it was also on sale. I'll try it out and you an expect a review in a week or so! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment