Sunday, September 11, 2011

Review : Coastal Scents 88 Mirage Palette


I purchased this Coastal scents palette about a month ago, just randomly,I'd been noticing it a lot recently so I finally just ordered it. I was so excited about it that I got one day shipping on it and everything. So I was even more excited when I opened it the next day, I loved it! I loved all the colors and everything. Specifically I loved the blues, purples, and oranges/reds.

The colors range from really dark to really light their all very wearable colors, but also colors you can do more outgoing looks with at the same time. What I love most is that it has a large variety of brown shades. This palette  is much better then the original 88 color palette in my opinion because in the original the colors are way too outrageous fro me to many bright colors and not enough neutral colors. As a sophomore in H.S I wouldn't really wear that much color, or even later on I'm sure I just love neural looks! In the palette there are some really shimmery colors as well as mattes, and some frosts
There is great range of colors, that are all pretty pigmented and go on really well sometimes the darker colors are less bendable but that's not really an issue if you use them cautiously! 

So over all I really loved this palette,  I recommend it a lot if your more into neutral looks with an occasional pop of color look below for a more close of up of the colors. I will also be putting up swatches of the colors I'm not sure if all of them but most, there are 88 colors so it may not be possible to swatch all of them.

That's all for now byee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment