Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fall Loves Tag

So this tag was created on YouTube by Macbarbie aka Bethany, and I thought it was pretty simple to do on a blogpost, so here I go! (:


Beauty & Fashion:1) Top 5 fall makeup items?   
    Coastal Scents Mirage Palette (Which I will be reviewing soon! So look out for that!)

    Avon SuperShock Mascara
    Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Pencils
    BYS Blush In Darling Rose (BYS is an Aussie Brand I got it as a gift, and I love it!!!)
    Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss In Riviera
2) Favorite Fall hair product?
   
TreSemme Dry Shampoo

3) Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
   
In Stitches By Essie

4) Favorite Fall scent?
    Midnight Pomegranate By Bath & BodyWorks

5) Most worn clothing item & accessory?    Cardigans
    The Northface Denali Jacket in Black
    Plaid Tops

 
  Moccassins
    And Soooo Much More!
Random Fall Questions!:
1) Who's your Fall Style icon?
    Selena Gomez

2) Going to a corn maze, what do you wear?
    Cute TankTop

    Skinny Jeans
    Northface Jacket
    Moccs 
3) Favorite Halloween movie?
    All Of Them!

4) Favorite Halloween candy?
    Candy Corn, Taffy Apples, & Fudge

5) What are you being for Halloween?!



    I'm Not Really Sure, I Might Not Dress Up


I'm sorry I haven't been posting recently but it was my first week of school and I was really busy, but it went by great! So I'm falling back into routine look forward to many more posts in following weeks! 
Bye! (:













No comments:

Post a Comment