Monday, August 22, 2011

Review : Birchbox #3

I'm not completely sure what I feel about this months birchbox, and I guess that's why I've waited a little on doing this post. I've had it for a little over a week and its my least favorite from the three I've gotten which isn't necessarily a bad this I just like what I got in previous boxes better! So that's all I really feel about this months box so I'll go right ahead and show you what I got: 
BVLGARI Mon Jasmin Noir 
I got a small 8 ml sample size, I'd describe it as rich, crisp, and floral.
Full size: 80 ml for $80.00 
Tocca SPF 30+ Sunscreen Towelettes in Stella
I got two individually wrapped towelettes, they are both quite big!
 Full size: 10 Towelettes for $24.00
Pangea Organics Cleanser for Oily to Combination Skin
I got a 1 fl oz sized tube, really nice!
Full size: 4 fl oz for $28.00
Number 4 Lumiere d'hiver Reconstructing Masque & Number 4 Fleurs de Temps Volumizing Shampoo [Which came as a bonus with the Masque in a pretty small size]
I got 1.5 oz of the Masque, a great size there's a lot in the bottle, and .25 fl oz of the shampoo.
Full size: Masque [5.1 oz for $ 58.00] Shampoo [8.5 fl oz for $34.00]

EXTRA this month: 
Twistband Hair Ties
I got one hair tie in black, which I really liked!
Full size: Comes in sets of threes in various colors for $5.00

This month even though I didn't love all the products my money was well spent cause if you do the math all these products together in the sizes I got are worth well over $20.00 when I just spent $10.00! So the only reason I was disappointed was that I really want more makeup and less hair and skin care products, but its okay. 

Well that's that, leave me a comment and let me know what you think and post ideas, or requests are always welcome!

Bye! 





No comments:

Post a Comment