Friday, November 4, 2011

Upcoming Reviews!!! Urban Decay, NYX, Blink!

I know I've been saying I'd post more for a while now but I really have been really busy with school like I have said. A whole quarter has passed!!! I can't believe it I hope to fall into a better routine so I can have more free time to blog about what I love most! (:
Here are some upcoming posts to look forward too:
- A review on Blink Mascara, I got this in my Birchbox a while ago and I can now finally review it for you guys! 
- A Review on the Urban Decay Naked Palette! I know I'm a little late on this but I've finally got it and look forward to my most in depth review ever, I've really wanted to dig into this for a while! 
- Along with the naked palette I also got the naked 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner set (a set of five shades, not full size). I'll talk more about it in the review, I'm not sure if I'll include it with the palette review or not we'll see! 
- And last but not least a review on the NYX round lipsticks! I've got to try a few and I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts! (:


So That's Your Peek Into The Future Look Forward To Those!!! I Hope To Get All Those Done By The End Of This Month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment